Dear Camp Ojibwa Families,
November is here and it feels like winter is right around the corner. The off-season just started, but the urge to get back to the BWA is stronger than ever. We can’t wait to continue to build off the incredible summer that we had and add even more value to your experience. We have been working hard to build our plan for 2020. Already we have some great movement. Aside from some of the work that has been done to the grounds physically, like rebuilding the GaGa pit (pictured above), or securing the dock with new pilings, we have been busy thinking of enhancements to the program as well. Among others, here are some ideas that we expect to deliver in 2020:
- New Music program with guitar, piano, drums, and songwriting during Rec Period
- Recognition program based on accomplishments during activities, as well as for campers and staff who best exemplify the Ojibwa Way
- Continued development on the menu and working with Chef Kyle and Grace to deliver health conscious, high quality food
And expect more to come!
This month we want to feature a few highlights:
- 2019 REUNION! All Alumni, current campers and staff are all welcome to our 2019 Reunion. Here are the details:
- Buffo’s (431 N. Sheridan Rd, Highwood IL)
- OJ branded stickers now available on Redbubble
- From the Community
- We were proud to support our Wayne Thomas families and attend their Family Bash to run the Gaga Pit. The event was a huge success!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to Joey at email@example.com.
Here’s to Camp Ojibwa,
Joel and Joey